The BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business is offered as a full-time course that covers the fundamentals of business as an industry. It provides opportunities for project-based learning which proves helpful for when students continue their higher education. The course also provides support for students to help them understand various sectors of business and it encourages students to identify undergraduate courses that will further pave the way for them to follow a career of their choice.
- Eases undergraduate academic experience by establishing a foundation in the study of business
- Helps students explore their interests and opportunities
- One-year, full-time course
- Provides students the opportunity to learn independently
- Trains students with skills of researching, actively and methodically
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
Problem-solving and critical thinking, Application of creative solutions, Ability to approach familiar and unfamiliar issues , Application of available resources and technology for learning and development , Interpersonal skills such as team-work and communication , Independent development and growth , Influencing and negotiating skills , Adaptability to changing conditions and resilience
Students pursuing the BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business can progress into higher education by considering a Higher National Diploma programme or an Undergraduate Programme related to business and/or its specialisations such as Business with Accounting and Finance, Business with Marketing and International Business.
Who Is This Programme for?
The Pearson BTEC International Level 3 qualifications in Business is created keeping in mind the student demography between the age of 16-19 who look forward to pursuing a career in business, primarily through higher education.
Students who have successfully completed senior secondary schooling are eligible to enrol for BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business.
BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business
Pearson Education is a British-owned educational publishing and appraisal service for educational institutions and corporations, as well as for students directly. It integrates world-class educational content and evaluation, driven by services and technology, to allow more efficient teaching and customized learning. Their mission is to have a direct partnership with millions of lifelong learners and to link education to the way people aspire to live and work each day. They assume that wherever learning flourishes, people do as well.
Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business
|Research and Plan a Marketing Campaign|
|Business Decision Making|
|Team Building in Business|
- Learn the practice of critically analysing academic theories
- Explore varying business processes including marketing, team building and finance
- Develop an understanding of existing career opportunities
- Acquire the skills to use Harvard Referencing and writing assignments using credible sources
- Identifying credible theories and sources
- Practice researching and using combinations of research to propose best practices and innovative ideas