The programme aims to enable professionals at managerial levels to perform with the required competence to implement organizations strategies and vision. Its purpose is to help develop an understanding of roles and responsibilities performed at different fields of management such as team management, financial management, economics, marketing, general management as well as visionary leadership. Further it is designed to help understand the practice of delegation, team-effort and responsibility.
- Determine the level of leadership required
- Make a plan to improve leadership abilities
- Examine the personal and professional skills required to meet strategic objectives
- Ability to identify learning styles by conducting skills audit
- Create and action on a personal development strategy
- Examine the performance of the company in terms of achieving set goals
- Examine the significance of economics and economic systems, as well as how economics affects everyone in society
- Examine how and why economic policy decisions are made, as well as the influence these policies have on management
- Gain a better understanding of the basics of organizational strategic change
- Understand issues related to change in organizational strategy
- To be able to communicate the vision in terms of marketing
- Establish marketing goals
- Make and implement plans to ensure smooth operation in a changing environment
- Determine the impact of economic policy decisions on functions of the management by analyzing how and why they are made
- Analyze marketing concepts and principles in a way that indicates an understanding of marketing’s function in the management process from a “larger picture” perspective
- Choose the best approaches and tools for each element of the project plan and be able to explain why they are the best fit
- Determine the financial consequences of your decisions
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- Explain the important success elements for completing projects on time and in budget while employing proper project management tools and practices
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- Market Research
- User Design
- Engagement Growth
- Product Development and Planning
This course offered by CMI, opens doors for professionals to prepare or improve their skill set for the role of Managers in various fields of business.
Who Is This Programme for?
Business associates and executives in various industries who wish to climb up the corporate ladder and acquire leadership and managerial roles.
High school graduation and 3+ Years of experience in a specific field of business
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) collaborates with businesses and educational organisations to empower professionals by enhancing their skills, encouraging a confident professional approach to the career of students, and helping shape successful managers and leaders.
CMI is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence.
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >