The program’s goal is to help participants transition from working individually to managing team members, delegating and enabling them to take responsibility for getting work done and to successfully manage employees by sharing information, allowing autonomy, being aware of employee needs, and providing direction.
- Recognize the concepts that accounting functions are founded on
- Examine a company’s financial statements
- Define the term “value chain” and demonstrate its significance using examples from their own organizations
- Define the term “operations management” and its implications for a successful value chain.
- Recognize the skills, behaviours, and duties of effective managers and leaders.
- Recognize the significance of long-term competitiveness and growth.
- Choose the best solution to a problem and explain why you chose that solution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and application of diverse leadership philosophies.
- Outline possible remedies to the issue.
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- Planning workflow
- Maintaining performance records
- Motivation and management
- Leadership philosophies
Team Leads in various fields of business.
Who Is This Programme for?
Business associates and executives in various industries who wish to climb up the corporate ladder and acquire leadership and managerial roles.
High school graduation and
- Years of experience in a specific field of business
Certified Team Leader
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) collaborates with businesses and educational organisations to empower professionals by enhancing their skills, encouraging a confident professional approach to the career of students, and helping shape successful managers and leaders.
CMI is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence.
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >