The program aims at instilling core skills that healthcare workers need to better manage projects and operations in the field of healthcare. The program also aims to develop leaders who will help healthcare organizations provide the best possible care for their patients.
- Recognize the various types of healthcare settings
- Examine critical topics in healthcare administration
- Learn and practice the core theories of Ethics, cost management, quality audits, processes, and quality control
- Examine the stages of project management in the healthcare industry
- Analyze healthcare projects from initiation till closing
- Understand how to manage healthcare stakeholders
- Use strategic planning and implementation to your advantage
- Learn to apply management information systems
- Develop critical decision-making skills
- Examine how artificial intelligence is used in healthcare administration
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Conducting Audits
- Role of AI in the healthcare industry
- Project Health Manager
- Consulting healthcare administrator
- Healthcare quality improvement manager
- Hospice Administrator
- Health Care Clinic Manager
- Home Health Care Administrator
Who Is This Programme for?
Healthcare practitioners, small-scale clinic and pharmacy owners, associates in the business arena of medial fields who aspire to grow in their careers
High school graduation and 3+ Years of experience in a specific field of business
Certified Healthcare Management
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) collaborates with businesses and educational organisations to empower professionals by enhancing their skills, encouraging a confident professional approach to the career of students, and helping shape successful managers and leaders.
CMI is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence.
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >