This Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management is a gateway for students to develop thorough understanding of core business process and theories. The program gradually incorporates the influence and significance of the Human Resource department, focusing on their roles and responsibilities that contribute to the smooth functioning of various other business activities. Through the course, students can look forward to acquiring knowledge and skills by methods of critical analysis, case studies and industry exposure.
- Serves as a doorway into future higher education opportunities
- Helps build a strong foundation in the study of human resource
- Aims at addressing key HR related topics
- BTEC Pearson Certifications offer UK quality of education
- Students who attain this certification can directly enrol into the third year, saving up to 5 months on completion of their bachelor’s degree giving them an upper hand over the rest.
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- Resource and recruitment planning
- Screening and interviewing
- Recruiting and on-boarding
- Employee relations management
- Induction and training
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
- HR Specialist
- HR Generalist
- External Recruiter
- Team building and management training planner
Who Is This Programme for?
This program aims to pave the way for students who wish to pursue higher education and career prospects in the field of human resource. Students who have successfully completed their senior secondary and enrol for a Higher National Diploma in HR. The course is equivalent to completing two years of a bachelor’s degree in HR. Students can consider opting for a third year of a bachelor’s degree post completion of HND in Human Resource.
Students pursuing must have graduated from high-school.
Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
Awarding Body : Pearson
Pearson Education is a British-owned educational publishing and appraisal service for educational institutions and corporations, as well as for students directly. It integrates world-class educational content and evaluation, driven by services and technology, to allow more efficient teaching and customized learning. Their mission is to have a direct partnership with millions of lifelong learners and to link education to the way people aspire to live and work each day. They assume that wherever learning flourishes, people do as well.
|Unit Name||Unit Credit|
|Business and the Business Environment||15|
|Marketing Processes and Planning||15|
|Human Resource Management||15|
|Leadership and Management||15|
|Managing a Successful Business Project||15|
|Innovation and Commercialization||15|
|Unit Name||Unit Credit|
|Resource and talent Planning||15|
|Strategic Human Resource Management||15|
- Establish a foundation in the study of various business processes
- Develop an understanding of roles and responsibilities of a human resource professional
- Acquire the skills required to pursue a career in Human Resources
- Learn the procedure of talent planning, sourcing, recruiting, and on-boarding
- Gain knowledge about various strategies of human resource management
- Understand the importance of employee relations and methods of maintaining them
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >