The modules taught in the HND in Marketing program offer a deep insight into marketing theories, practices, and strategies. It explores marketing techniques, current marketing trends, the expansion of marketing into digital platforms and management. The course prepares students for various job roles in the industry by providing them with theories and practical exposure via projects, assignments, and case studies.
- Serves as a doorway into future higher education opportunities
- Helps build a strong foundation in the study of marketing
- Aims at addressing key business related topics
- Is for beginners looking forward to advance into the field of business
- BTEC Pearson Certifications offer UK quality of education
- Students who attain this certification can directly enrol into the third year, saving up to 5 months on completion of their bachelor’s degree giving them an upper hand over the rest.
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
Apart from covering the vast landscape of the business industry, students can expect to acquire quality and updated knowledge in Marketing. The course has adapted to the changing market conditions and incorporated digital marketing along with the essential features of marketing such as communication and product and services development.
- Marketing Agent
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Firm Owner
- Marketing Manger
- Business Development Associate
- Product Development Associate
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
Who Is This Programme for?
The program is for beginners enthusiastic about pursing a career in Marketing. This course is designed with the intension of familiarising students with the business as an industry, paying special attention to marketing.
Students pursuing HND in Marketing must have graduated from high school.
Higher National Diploma in Marketing
Awarding Body : Pearson
Pearson Education is a British-owned educational publishing and appraisal service for educational institutions and corporations, as well as for students directly. It integrates world-class educational content and evaluation, driven by services and technology, to allow more efficient teaching and customized learning. Their mission is to have a direct partnership with millions of lifelong learners and to link education to the way people aspire to live and work each day. They assume that wherever learning flourishes, people do as well.
|Unit Name||Unit Credit|
|Business and the Business Environment||15|
|Marketing Processes and Planning||15|
|Human Resource Management||15|
|Leadership and Management||15|
|Managing a Successful Business Project||15|
|Innovation and Commercialization||15|
|Unit Name||Unit Credit|
|Marketing Insights and Analytics||15|
|Integrated Marketing Communication||15|
- Develop an understanding of multiple core business processes
- Understand the importance and significance of marketing
- Attain the skills required to analyse and provide insighted to improve marketing practices
- Learn the digital marketing skills to meet current industry demands
- Apply the practice of integrated marketing communication
- Gain knowledge about various methods and models of marketing and their impact on the target audience
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >