The NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training is a comprehensive and easy-to-understand curriculum that breaks down key topics for learners. The objective of the qualification is to confirm occupational competence in a teaching role within the workplace. Upon completion, learners will receive a recognized credential that can enhance their resume and boost their career prospects.
This qualification is suitable for individuals aged 19 and above and is designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of trainee teachers, such as:
- Those not currently in a teaching or training role
- Those who have just begun teaching and training
- Those working as assessors who wish to gain an introduction to teaching
- This qualification is focused on achieving competence in a specific field.
- It is aligned with National Occupational Standards (NOS), UK, and is designed to prepare individuals for employment.
- This qualification requires learners to complete a work/industry placement experience throughout the duration of the qualification.
+971 4 580 4285
Who is this programme for?
Individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification.
Individuals who are currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification.
Individuals who are currently working as assessors and who wish to achieve a teaching qualification
Upon achievement of this qualification, the learners will be able to pursue many teaching opportunities available in public schools, or abroad, and in private school, special schools, community schools, college and universities.
Learners may also progress into employment as a tutor within:
- Further education colleges
- Offender education
- Work-based learning providers
- The third/voluntary sector
- Independent training organisations
- Adult and community education providers
- This qualification prepares trainee teachers to teach in a range of contexts.
- It has been developed for those intending to work in the post-16 education and training sector.
- There is a significant practice requirement as this qualification will assess and provide evidence of competence when undertaking to teach and/or training responsibilities.
- The objective of this qualification is to confirm occupational competence in a teaching role within the workplace.
- Learners must be at least 19 years old and a copy of high school certificate will be needed.
- Competency in English, Maths and ICT is a pre-requisite
Ncfe Level 5 Diploma In Education And Training
Awarding Body : NCFE, UK
Attested by KHDA: Dubai
NCFE is a national, educational awarding organisation that designs, develops, and certifies diverse, recognised qualifications and awards in the UK. It’s a registered educational charity that has been dedicated to learning for over 150 years.
NCFE originally stood for Northern Council for Further Education, but it dropped the full name in the 1990s. Now known simply as NCFE. It’s the UK’s longest established awarding body, as well as one of the UK’s fastest growing, which means it’s highly respected for its professionalism and quality.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training, learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits.
|Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training||20|
|Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training||20|
|Theories, principles and models in education and training||20|
|Wider professional practice and development in education and training||15|
|Action learning to support development of subject specific pedagogy||15|
|Literacy Theories and Frameworks||15|
|Numeracy Knowledge and Understanding||15|
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >