The PMP enables and encourages professionals to demonstrate competence in leading and directing project teams. This program is crafted for experienced project managers who wish to solidify their skillset, stand out to employers and maximize their earning potential.
- Understand the key elements of Project Management
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and strategize for projects
- Ability to apply different project management techniques
- Ability to recognize appropriate levels of governance
- Acquire the skill set to design organizational structures for projects
- Learn to communicate with team members
- Showcase effective leadership qualities
- Understand the PMP course material and examination guidelines
- Learn and be able to use the specific language of examination
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- Goal setting
- Process introduction and orientation
- Management chain
- Delegation and workflow management
- Project coordinator
- Project managers in various industries such as IT, Construction or even and NGO
Who Is This Programme for?
Professional in the field of Supply Chain who wish to climb up the corporate ladder and acquire managerial and leadership roles.
High school graduation and 3+ Years of experience in a specific field of business
Joint certificate from CMI UK and DeMont :
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) collaborates with businesses and educational organisations to empower professionals by enhancing their skills, encouraging a confident professional approach to the career of students, and helping shape successful managers and leaders.
CMI is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence.
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >