The slightest change in the industries has a great impact on the HR operations of any organization. The pandemic has become a key example of how the process and practices of Human Resource Management are constantly evolving to meet present-day needs. Globalization, remote working conditions, the role of demography and inclusion in the workplace, and flexible working conditions, are some of the trends that have pushed organizations and professionals to adopt the practice of Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Learn about human resource management trends and approaches
- Be aware of effective human resource management policies and strategies
- Learn to create action plans for the Human Resources department
- Create action plans for measuring and evaluating HR strategies
- Evaluate present and future human capital concerns in a business sector and make recommendations for how to address identified issues
- Create efficient technological systems for HRM, planning, staff administration, and performance management
- Identify learning challenges faced by the staff and competency development
- Ability to provide feedback after a successful performance management session
- Create an internal communication system using a combination of emailers and a group intranet
- Examine and develop effective performance appraisal and assessment tools
+971 4 580 4285
Top Skills you will Learn
- HR Strategies
- Onboarding Process
- Resource management policies and strategies
- HR best practices
- Creating internal communication systems
- Acting Senior HR
- Senior HR
- HR Manager
- Specialized HR
Who Is This Programme for?
Human Resource associates and executives who wish to excel further in their careers
High school graduation and 3+ Years of experience in a specific field of business
Strategic Human Resources Management
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) collaborates with businesses and educational organisations to empower professionals by enhancing their skills, encouraging a confident professional approach to the career of students, and helping shape successful managers and leaders.
CMI is the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards of management and leadership excellence.
UK quality education with courses designed and taught by professionals in the field.
View Full Catalog >